Name of The Post:- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS
Post Date:- 04-09-2021
Short Information:- NIACL Administrative officer .The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of 300 Officers (Generalists) in Scale I cadre from open market. All the students who want to apply online can apply online after reading the complete advertisement, click on the link given below.
NIACL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER vacancy 2021
NIACL requirement 2021 | NIACL Administrative officer
Online registration opening Date:-01-09-2021
Online registration Closing Date:-21-09-2021
Payable on-line from 01.09.2021 to 21.09.2021 (both dates inclusive)
SC/ ST / PwBD
Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only)
other than SC/ ST / PwBD
Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.04.2021
NIACL Administrative officer Education Qualification and Eligibility
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.09.2021.
NIACL APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on NIACL Administrative officer the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the
FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
NIACL Administrative officer
10.Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11.Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12.Click on ‘Submit’ button.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|